- “Everyone of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves.” Princess Diana
- “The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.” Mother Teresa of Calcutta
- “People won’t remember what you said. But, people will remember how you made them feel.” Unknown
- “We’re born alone. we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” Orson Welles
- “The biggest disease this day and age is that of people feeling unloved.” Princess Diana
I chose the quotes above because each one of us has experiences of pain and loneliness as well as feelings of love and belonging. Life is not all one or the other. It is a mix of both and sometimes out of balance.
Take time to enjoy and appreciate the moments when you heart sings. Also, take time to have compassion for your pain and suffering.
Today, I’m wishing you all a hug. Either give one to a friend or ask for one from someone you feel close to. Hug your teddy bear or your pet. Hug yourself…you deserve it.
(C) 2012, Brenda Bomgardner, MA, NCC
Leave a comment above or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or even call me at 720-260-7702.